Monday, June 17, 2013

Let the Rumble Begin!

Today marks the launch of Diaper Rumble.  This is a blog about my experience cloth diapering: what I have learned, what I have bought, the routine I have developed, and a few of the minor catastrophes I have experienced along the way.  I'm not going to spend a lot of time telling you all the reasons you should cloth diaper, because you already know cloth diapering can keep thousands of dollars in your pocket and hundreds of pounds out of landfills.  If you are like me, you may have spent countless hours researching, purchasing, and making cloth diapers to build a stash that perfectly fits your needs - or maybe you are just at the beginning of this process.  My goal is to impart some of my new-found knowledge and love for cloth diapers to all those ladies (and men) out there interested in cloth diapering.  Let the rumbling begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment